Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 March, 06:13 (E)
What do you have to do to get your own last name back, can't afford divorce yet, but they said to get a license re up, EVEN though it has been like this for like eighty years, and I got the fookin license from them, gotta change my last name to the name I ain't having. SO how do I which it IS my last name, my birth name, get it back....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
25 March, 08:05 (E)
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I did this after divorce, it's called nunc pro tunc. Have to have lawyer/judge ok. Was way worth it!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
25 March, 08:07 (E)
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
May not have to have a divorce but google the nunc pro tunc, or if have a lawyer, ask him

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Ty, tomorrow I am calling the court local and asking them the steps, ridiculous to have to do this. All the things they have done and trying to steal my home, I am not carrying the name of a family that sorry.
06:50 AM - Mar 26, 2024
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
26 March, 09:51
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I agree, your family name is your birth name. My daughters refuse to change names and one is married! Keep us posted on your journey