Only people mentioned by ThumperTracks in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
25 March, 10:22 (E)
In response WalkByFaith356 ... to her Publication
Got a call the other day the guy said his name, I said “yes?” And then know one there. I immediately felt stupid because I’ve seen this meme before. Just goes to show how easy it is to respond without thinking and the words we use to respond.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WalkByFaith356 ... @ThumperTracks
25 March, 10:48
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Yes, I can relate. A few times in the recent past I've received calls that don't say anything after I say hello. So now, if I can remember, I'll answer and wait, maybe clear my throat or make some noise to see if anyone says anything. If not, then hang up. It's difficult to not say anything because in general we're brought up to be polite. But, we live in a different world these days so we need to adjust where we can for our benefit and safety. We just have to weather the storm to get to the other side 🌞 I believe we are almost there!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396