Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
25 March, 01:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
25 March, 01:11
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
VERY FUNNY
NOT!
ACTUALLY IT IS SAD.

NOT ONE COUNTRY IS AS
STUPID AS THE USA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
25 March, 05:03
Robert come here illegally and you’ll get 3300 a month to live free housing while the people who worked their entire lives get 1500 a month to live. This world needs to be flipped on its head. Right is wrong left is right bad is good truth is lies. It’s all half ass backwards. Do you know I’ve lived and worked in the USA for 40 years and I can claim a pension from the UK when I retire. I paid hardly anything into but can still get a pension. Everything to do with finances is wrong because we’ve got nut cases running out countries. Make it make sense.

Every Time @soTELLme533
25 March, 01:36 (E)
Robert,
Oh yes, I've read you are in the same situation as we are!
But I refuse to believe we're doomed.
You may believe me or not.
anyway, here is my story:
August 21, 1987-I did not believe God was real, but when I desperately needed help and wanted to die, I prayed to God. Then that night, I saw Jesus in a dream He healed my crushed spirit in the matter of a few seconds.
August 22, 1987-I woke up and my spirit was forever changed because of this healing.
Afterwards I tried to learn about God, made some wrong turns in my learning process, but now, without any doubt, I do know that God loves us all because He is our divine father in heaven.
So, although I don't know how it will come to pass. I believe we will all be okay.
PS This doesn't mean that we should be complacent and not be fighting against evil.