Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
25 March, 04:56
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
America or the UK pick your poison.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
25 March, 01:47 (E)
I think the un has to approve it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tommy Thompson @Texas_is_Best
25 March, 01:42
Don't know about the free phone or cash, but I am willing to bet the free housing is on the table.
Change my mind please.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
25 March, 01:16 (E)
Germany 🤮

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
25 March, 01:12
Only 1 -> USA.
However you must illegally enter the southern border. Entering legally does not get these benefits.

Every Time @soTELLme533
25 March, 01:11
VERY FUNNY
NOT!
ACTUALLY IT IS SAD.

NOT ONE COUNTRY IS AS
STUPID AS THE USA

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
25 March, 01:23
In response Every Time to her Publication
UK has same policy we all doomed