Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
A beach in the 70’s. Not one over weight body. My, how the food industry destroyed ppl
12:14 PM - Mar 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
25 March, 01:22
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
In the 70's was when processed food were on shelves. Rice a Roni, Shake n Bake, Hamburger Helper, Plus all the cold cereals. Just saying. On a whole there were less over weight people.. Fast food was big then too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Palcau Ioan @Bucur
25 March, 01:18
The world literally went insane!! Oh my ,oh my

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
25 March, 01:12
I totally agree with the food industry....but in all fairness...if you were overweight in the 70's....you weren't going to be caught dead at the beach in a bikini. LOL! My mom was still young in her 30's but overweight...and that would have been a nope...especially with 3 little kids. It's not like today....where people are just less shamed by weight. Or it seems like it anyway.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
25 March, 01:10
Almost zero people wearing sunglasses.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
25 March, 12:57
Thats what they wanted. Everybody Sick!