Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
My dog's got arthritis too now, bad.
I'm gonna lose everyone and everything.
Seems old hat to some of you that already have , I know.
Reality is many in my fam still aren't talking to me, so I already really lost them.
Im fortunate 🙏knock on wpod ✊👊🌴 that I still have The Mister and the kids.
Man, shitty shitty Monday.
09:34 AM - Mar 25, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
25 March, 11:26
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
My mom, brother, sister and myself… UNJABBED!!! My Dad, who I begged from the time we left to get his jabs, til the needle was in, to not get it died 2 years later… praying my youngest daughter and sil got the placebos!! My oldest daughter didn’t get the jab!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 March, 11:36
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
😦😞🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
25 March, 09:40
You're Not alone, 🙏 Sent To U and You're Family

25 March, 09:43
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Thank you
yup, sadly thats true

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
25 March, 09:37
Try to start them on the cancer cures if you can
Was not able to convince my family on the vaccine of the cures for all this cancer.
I tried I even offered all the supplements but they thought I was crazy now they are all gone.

25 March, 09:42
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
they don't talk to me