Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
25 March, 12:14
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
boom. thst is me. everything she said is me!! we see things differently and things such as love doesnt mean what the others are saying (to compromise their actual feelings? politically correctness?-duh) i get it.. theyre trying but its just not working ---- with me.. all relationships right now are strained for me.. even my upcoming wedding anniversary of 56 years! hes in another world and even tho he reads it just doesnt compute!! he says he gets it to keep from arguing or challenging but i see thru it.. that part he doesnt get either even tho i have told him i am intuitive and sense things he would never sense. ever!.. very frustrating.. he even refuses to go to "alternative media" in a fear type attitude that he denies he has.. of note i have seen this is the way he handles everything our whole marriage but how it was handled by his always worked. i tolerated it... now?? its just not working... our future is unknown and i am sad about that also... we shall see

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
debbie french @animalsgalore
25 March, 02:12
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
I feel like I'm in the same boat with my husband as you are. It is very frustrating. But some how we prevail.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
25 March, 09:50
I totally get this. But I do have to say my partner, my sweet hubby of 37 years knows a good 75% of me. During this time of the great awakening (for me beginning in mid 2019) I have woken up to see how much he has ALWAYS already know the whole time. During our marriage i thought he was a little quirky about things, but how wrong was I. This is the guy who signs ALL correspondence with "Keep the Faith.."
Love, Blessings & Hugs to ALL

memes matter @NoComment
25 March, 09:28
so i miss tiktok😂i am she, one of the idiots whom like it
I was banned bcs i worked there,but i had my favs that do the same. This one is a real one i think

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
25 March, 09:25
💖