Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
25 March, 02:56
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
25 March, 11:20
Wow, wow, wow!!! Definitely something to think about. Would be interesting study to note which countries have the highest rate of homosexuals and what the diet contains. If you are in a high parasitic environment with foods that breeds parasites, then it breeds high levels of homosexuality???? Could be....hence why Gates wants to everyone to have a bug diet.....hummmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
25 March, 11:05 (E)
Makes sense that parasites could affect chemicals and hormones in the body.

Except for me all of my family is jabbed. To deal with potential spike proteins and the understanding from info shared here that we all have parasites; I've been using IVM quarterly. I also take quercetin, zinc, vit-c & vit-d daily.

This is not scientific, however, I will say that i have had fewer foggy mornings. I now go for weeks at a time without a foggy morning. Previously, I might have a few days a week where I wake up foggy.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
25 March, 10:52
Interesting. Thanks!

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
25 March, 10:48
Interesting, for sure!
I'd like to try this on one of my family members. 🤫

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
25 March, 10:40
Very interesting theory...

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 March, 10:29
This is very intriguing indeed. Now, if I could just slip some into someone I know to give it a try...

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
25 March, 10:27
This isn't a parasite example but you might understand this example. When women are pregnant the baby basically tells the mother through her what they want to eat. Reason why women crave food items they didn't before. When I was pregnant I could not eat chicken or tolerate the smell of it. It would make me sick. Other then that, I love chicken and never had a problem with the smell of it. Just saying it is very possible for parasites to control any part of your body functions.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 March, 11:03
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Definitely could use more studies on this. It is just a theory

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
25 March, 08:52
Interesting theory.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
25 March, 01:53
Very interesting. Would explain a lot.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
24 March, 11:19
Wouldn't that be something!?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 March, 11:56
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
It is interesting & hope more will do some looking into this