Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
11 February, 11:32
Folks: Having extensively read about Near Death Experiences, I can affirm that some have returned describing the horror of hell. One young man returned screaming and his hair had lost all pigmentation. This is what waits for those who worship evil. Horrors beyond anything imaginable. God desires repentance. You will be doing the work of God in praying for their conversion. Thank you for reading.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Corn @Ddmason
I was in the ER, my heart rate was over 200 beats a min. The dr did what they call a flush. Basically it stops your heart and restarts. They did it to me 3x. The 3rd time I saw the white tunnel and was heading down it. I shocked the dr's when I yelled out; fuck that I'm not going anywhere. And boom I was back in my body and my heartbeat was back to normal.
12:10 AM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ddmason in this post can reply
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
12 February, 12:45
In response Donna Corn to her Publication
I'm a medical practitioner and have had patients tell me, too. HAPPY to know that a God fearing Patriot survived v fib. STAY WELL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
13 February, 01:29
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
One small issue..if the man who is there..if he is a clone.. it has no soul, so I should think.. and there could be a conclusion drawn..no soul= no ticket for admission beyond the Pearly gates. We were given salvation to save our souls..Not the temporary housing unit.. stuck in 3D