Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
Folks: Having extensively read about Near Death Experiences, I can affirm that some have returned describing the horror of hell. One young man returned screaming and his hair had lost all pigmentation. This is what waits for those who worship evil. Horrors beyond anything imaginable. God desires repentance. You will be doing the work of God in praying for their conversion. Thank you for reading.
11:32 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Veritas159 in this post can reply
Blu Jen @BluJen
13 February, 12:39
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
I have been in the tunnel too. Nurse called me back. I have also seen Jesus.

If there is any humanity left in those who did evil that they like Saul would have their Encounter with Jesus n Repent. Many of them were Victims in their childhood n became Abusers n worse as Adults. They are lost Souls. However, there is a point tho' where the evil done makes one unredeemable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 February, 12:49
In response Blu Jen to her Publication
You know that Jesus is perfect Love and, as a result, suffers beyond our comprehension for lost souls. Not all will be saved and God doesn't ask us to save them, only to pray for them. When we understand the Oneness of the Mystical Body, we know that all suffer for lost souls and, as the Head, Christ Jesus suffers the most. May God continue to Bless you and keep you in good health!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Corn @Ddmason
12 February, 12:10
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
I was in the ER, my heart rate was over 200 beats a min. The dr did what they call a flush. Basically it stops your heart and restarts. They did it to me 3x. The 3rd time I saw the white tunnel and was heading down it. I shocked the dr's when I yelled out; fuck that I'm not going anywhere. And boom I was back in my body and my heartbeat was back to normal.

12 February, 12:45
In response Donna Corn to her Publication
I'm a medical practitioner and have had patients tell me, too. HAPPY to know that a God fearing Patriot survived v fib. STAY WELL!