CWWard Ward @CWWard
24 March, 03:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
O Jesus, eternal Truth, our Life, I call upon You and I beg mercy for poor sinners. O sweetest Heart of my Lord, full of pity & unfathomable mercy, I plead for poor sinners. O Most Sacred Heart Fount of Mercy from which gush forth rays of inconceivable graces upon the human race. O Jesus be mindful of Your bitter Passion & do not permit the loss of souls redeemed at so dear a price of Your most precious Blood, for 1 drop alone would have been enough for the salvation of all sinners. Although sin is an abyss of wickedness & ingratitude, the price paid for us can never be equalled. Therefore, let every soul trust in the Passion of the Lord & place its hope in His mercy. God will not deny His mercy to anyone. Heaven & earth may change, but God's mercy will never be exhausted. Oh, what immense joy burns in my heart when I contemplate Your incomprehensible goodness O Jesus! I desire to bring all sinners to Your feet that they may glorify Your mercy throughout endless ages 🙏
03:36 PM - Mar 24, 2024
In response CWWard Ward to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AnonAlicious in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from FIGHT FAKE NEWS, click on at the bottom under it