Only people mentioned by CWWard in this post can reply
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
24 March, 03:36
In response CWWard Ward to her Publication
O Jesus, eternal Truth, our Life, I call upon You and I beg mercy for poor sinners. O sweetest Heart of my Lord, full of pity & unfathomable mercy, I plead for poor sinners. O Most Sacred Heart Fount of Mercy from which gush forth rays of inconceivable graces upon the human race. O Jesus be mindful of Your bitter Passion & do not permit the loss of souls redeemed at so dear a price of Your most precious Blood, for 1 drop alone would have been enough for the salvation of all sinners. Although sin is an abyss of wickedness & ingratitude, the price paid for us can never be equalled. Therefore, let every soul trust in the Passion of the Lord & place its hope in His mercy. God will not deny His mercy to anyone. Heaven & earth may change, but God's mercy will never be exhausted. Oh, what immense joy burns in my heart when I contemplate Your incomprehensible goodness O Jesus! I desire to bring all sinners to Your feet that they may glorify Your mercy throughout endless ages 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396