Tuefel Hunden @freefallinragincagin
24 March, 01:50
RINO Lisa Murkowski Threatens to Leave GOP Over Trump: ‘I’m Very Independent Minded’
By Ben Kew Mar. 24, 2024
RHINOS ARE IMPOSTORS and it is criminal and treasonous manipulation and deception of ALL TAX PAYERS, REGARDLESS IF YOU ARE IN THEIR STATES OR DISTRICTS OR NOT!!!
https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
Independent ok her own thoughts. She has puppeteer controllers.
02:27 PM - Mar 24, 2024
In response Tuefel Hunden to his Publication
Only people mentioned by falconeddyx in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
24 March, 06:07
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
DF looks like a bully in those pics. I can think of 0 times I aggressively positioned myself or invaded someone's space like that while at work; I can however, thank of numerous times it was done to me. And several times I had to sit on my hands to prevent myself from reacting to one of these tools.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
24 March, 07:35
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
Well God bless you, I am more of an "A" type personality. I don't allow that for me nor would I allow it around me. Though out school I always sided with anyone being picked on.
In the Senate to have this going on it shows we have people "in place" not elected. No one would place these usurpers as our representatives.
We need to drain the swamp.🙏