Tuefel Hunden @freefallinragincagin
RINO Lisa Murkowski Threatens to Leave GOP Over Trump: ‘I’m Very Independent Minded’
By Ben Kew Mar. 24, 2024
RHINOS ARE IMPOSTORS and it is criminal and treasonous manipulation and deception of ALL TAX PAYERS, REGARDLESS IF YOU ARE IN THEIR STATES OR DISTRICTS OR NOT!!!
https://www.thegatewaypund...
01:50 PM - Mar 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by freefallinragincagin in this post can reply
TN. Patriot60 @TNPatriot60
24 March, 03:18
In response Tuefel Hunden to his Publication
She and the rest of the RINO's are disgusting human beings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
24 March, 02:27
Independent ok her own thoughts. She has puppeteer controllers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
24 March, 06:07
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
DF looks like a bully in those pics. I can think of 0 times I aggressively positioned myself or invaded someone's space like that while at work; I can however, thank of numerous times it was done to me. And several times I had to sit on my hands to prevent myself from reacting to one of these tools.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 March, 02:11
No, she's very controlled and manipulated

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 March, 02:23
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
24 March, 02:07
I think the real “Moaning Lisa” Murky-Cowsky was already tried and executed.