Mike Anon @Mike314
It's all fake shit.

"Congress" has been dissolved.

Y'all keep flooding my timeline with this fucking nonsense.

Haven't you learned anyfuckingthing???

I'll take humor, jokes and vulgarities any day compared to some of the shit you're posting 🤣

How do you even go on??? Living in fear and hoping that others will follow suit...

Stop...please...🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣
07:50 PM - Mar 23, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
24 March, 09:17
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
gotta say i feel like you do. its sooooooo old
same shit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 March, 09:16
Some folks are just learning they fookin eat kids on this planet. SO to be expected. We all got our times. HAPPY SUNYAY!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
23 March, 09:32
It shows which timeline they picked / me I’m getting the F* UK UP and outta here !

Mike Anon @Mike314
23 March, 09:47
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
FUCK UP and outta here !

Say it like you mean it, Elle.

We're all adults here.

Mike Anon @Mike314
23 March, 09:57
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Oh, and I like when you say my name, Elle...I actually prefer it 😁

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
23 March, 07:59
👍Agree...not worth the energy

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
23 March, 07:54
IM JUST HERE TO STEAL FUCKING MEMES

Mike Anon @Mike314
23 March, 08:20
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Me too, George 🤷‍♂️🤣