Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
23 March, 10:18
He never went to jail over Jan 6th it's a movie
In my opinion no one is being held in jail over Jan 6th again it's a movie
This guy was in the crowds with BLM&Antifa cloning their phones to track organizers and dismantle those groups -that has been done

It's a long video but explains a lot
This is from 2020 it was over then just an ongoing psyop

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
23 March, 10:45
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
I know the head guy for cowboys for Trump has been having lots of legal battles since Jan 6th.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I know his aunt from New Mexico yes he was arrested but was not held. They tried to silence him but they failed.
03:01 PM - Mar 23, 2024
In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
23 March, 07:20
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Maybe you know we heard the other day that they were trying to make it to where he couldn’t hold office again.

23 March, 11:31
In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
Unfortunately New Mexico has been seriously corrupt for a long time -I have in-laws there and it's been a democratic cess pool for a long time. One they flip this he can have any office he wants