Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The last thing Substack makes me do is check "this post is for everyone". So there you go! https://newsletter.marting...
12:16 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
25 March, 09:07
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Read it a couple days ago. Some of your best work Martin.
ThankQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
25 March, 01:52
Processing... I appreciate Martin's willingness to process WITH us on AU.

"In the beginning was THE WORD..." (John 1)
THE WORD precedes and create thoughts, which proceeded Creation. . Good words contemplated and digested precedes good actions. And so it goes.

Martin, accept our appreciation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
24 March, 11:37
PROFOUND! All yours are but wow. Takes me a long time to process your work--I have to be smart, I have four degrees dammit--but I spend a lot of time reading your work vocabulary is intense--thank you!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
24 March, 01:44
(I'm not a biologist, as the saying goes)
😅, I agree with the rest...but this is my favorite line. WWG1WGA 👊🤍🎯

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
24 March, 12:28
Beautiful, Martin.
I love all your writing, but this one is really special ❤️🙏

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
23 March, 03:08
"Yet in the end that will consume me; I will become a lawyer, and not an artist, a tragic loss."

This reminds me of a theme in Arthur C. Clarke's book Childhood's End: "Humankind enters a golden age of prosperity at the expense of creativity" (Wikipedia; other commentators have a similar analysis.)

Then I think about the adage to direct your energies to where your heart is.

Thank you for sharing your work and inspiring others to reflect and journey about who they are and what is important to them💕

Ana Tate @Anatated
23 March, 01:24
All of heaven rejoices at the return of one. How much more the rejoicing when the numbers grow to all returning?

Don’t come for me. I’m not talking universalism.

I simply mean the redemption of those who belong to Him.

Anywho, Martin, you seemed to have found the answer that has eluded most biblical scholars from the beginning. We often don’t know the desires of our heart, until God shows us what they are. Locked in the 3D existence, we often don’t know how to imagine and dream bigger than what is in front of us.

Well done.

Red 55S @Red55S
23 March, 12:45
Your heartfelt writing touched my soul. Bless you!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
23 March, 12:29
😇😍 THIS 🙏 IS ONE OF YOUR BEST GOD BLESS YOU MARTIN

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
23 March, 12:23
Good to see you here Martin.
Missing your lovely photography.
Looking forward to this.
Thank you!