Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
20 March, 02:32
I hate to pat myself on the back, but this rant came out pretty good.
Please check it out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela Morgan @morganc
20 March, 05:08
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Just from watching the videos on YouTube of the SH Farce you could tell it was fake. Then my husband and i went to CT for Christmas that year and spoke to a police officer about it and they laughed at what people believed. Sandy Hook was faked and everyone knows it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 March, 05:10
In response Pamela Morgan to her Publication
The staties were brainwashed. Got one here.

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
22 March, 09:42
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
i hope all who participated is punished with fines and or jail time. they got millions for a non dead child... i lived in ct and was aware at about 2 months later that it was faked.i couldnt even bring such a horrible thing up... how could i be so cruel... wonder what theylle think now.. things like this are the things that will shock them into reality.. esp those who gave sympathy and money..

hello neighbor!
i still can't bring it up anywhere but here.
11:59 PM - Mar 22, 2024
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yankee Carolyn, click on at the bottom under it