Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
22 March, 03:38
While fighting the good fight in the comments section of my senator's FB page, I realized something ugly.
The gun control topic was (and is) repeated frequently. A handful of familiar patriots had joined me there and fought against it often with the mantra, "Guns don't kill people, people do".
Despite their good intentions I realized that this was exactly the argument the f*cker wanted pro-2A advocates to make.
Think Hegelian Dialectic.
What happens when you shift the blame from the guns to the people?
You get the inverse concept - not of making guns illegal - but of making it illegal for people to have guns.
You do this by judging them crazy, violent or otherwise incompetent to own one - when they're not.
I think their angle is to get the kids labeled with invisible mental disorders and/or on psychotropic medications and have them barred from ever owning a firearm before they're even of legal age.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
22 March, 03:49 (E)
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Go Carolyn, you are cranking out TRUTHs all over these pages.
Keep it coming Carolyn.
100% I think you are over the target.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
23 March, 10:24 (E)
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Got busy today. Good busy!! But saw this much earlier, thought of your post laying it out! Then boom, next day, Here it comes, at least part of it!
You were calling Carolyn!! You called it!! Nice job!
https://www.thegatewaypund...

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
24 March, 06:23
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
thank you!