Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
While fighting the good fight in the comments section of my senator's FB page, I realized something ugly.
The gun control topic was (and is) repeated frequently. A handful of familiar patriots had joined me there and fought against it often with the mantra, "Guns don't kill people, people do".
Despite their good intentions I realized that this was exactly the argument the f*cker wanted pro-2A advocates to make.
Think Hegelian Dialectic.
What happens when you shift the blame from the guns to the people?
You get the inverse concept - not of making guns illegal - but of making it illegal for people to have guns.
You do this by judging them crazy, violent or otherwise incompetent to own one - when they're not.
I think their angle is to get the kids labeled with invisible mental disorders and/or on psychotropic medications and have them barred from ever owning a firearm before they're even of legal age.
03:38 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
22 March, 04:07
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Great point!!!
PTSD was a big thing for vets bc that diagnosis took their guns away too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 March, 05:58
In response I am Keri to her Publication
unfortunately that kinda makes sense, if they have PTSD😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
22 March, 03:49 (E)
Go Carolyn, you are cranking out TRUTHs all over these pages.
Keep it coming Carolyn.
100% I think you are over the target.

22 March, 03:54
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
i will! thank you

The Real Me @TheRealMe
22 March, 03:45
Dang, Carolyn, I think you are on to something.

22 March, 03:53
In response The Real Me to her Publication
i think so too