Free Bird @DCast
21 March, 09:24 (E)
Who knows what these are?
https://anonup.com/upload/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
22 March, 09:55
In response Free Bird to her Publication
😳😳
No idea.
Where did the video come from?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
It has the same form and principle of progression as cancer in a living organism, but accelerated.
10:19 AM - Mar 22, 2024
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
22 March, 10:35
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
You know what it reminds me of -- the pictures of the stuff the medical examiners are pulling from vaxxed people's veins 😳

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
22 March, 10:59 (E)
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Yes.
Cancer thrives in an acidic environment. When the organism is sick or weakened, it is always more acidic. Vaccines could contain both immunosuppressants and components of these things/cancer and similar crap, or graphen (for transmitting "radio" waves and influencing at a distance).

What you can see in the video is crawling on a stone. Soil and rocks also have their own acidity/PH factor. I know this because my grandmother explained to me as a little girl how to tell acidic soil from alkaline and what grows best where.
That rock in the video might have had a higher acidity in it.

Alien (1979) https://www.csfd.cz/film/8... photo

"Children are getting nosebleeds from the wireless technology" Father states to CA School Board 2013.
And nothing has been done since then. If anything, we've added MORE cell towers around the schools where several children have developed cancer. Clusters of cancer are a sign that something in the atmosphere/environment is the cause."