Only people mentioned by DCast in this post can reply
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
22 March, 10:18
In response Free Bird to her Publication
Cancer.

Have you ever seen a X-ray/rentgen picture of a cancer attacking a living organism? Me yes. Doctors are supposedly strictly forbidden to provide such images....Why?.
People I've known, who died of cancer had some type of surgery in a hospital before. Every one of them, every one, without exception. Coincidence? NO. There is no coincidence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
22 March, 05:28
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Saddening
The very ones we've been 'taught' to Trust are trained by & under the CONtrol of the bitting snake on the med pole that doesn't heal ⚕️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
22 March, 05:33
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
My mom died of uterine cancer, chemo and radiation 9 months after having a hysterectomy.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
22 March, 09:55
In response Free Bird to her Publication
😳😳
No idea.
Where did the video come from?

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
22 March, 10:19
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
It has the same form and principle of progression as cancer in a living organism, but accelerated.

Free Bird @DCast
22 March, 05:25
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
like to know too
some techie person could figure who post it ~ or where it came from
I saved the vid page, neglected to reposted the host 🙄