Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
21 March, 09:28
They just outright deleted this video as soon as I posted it on Instagram. Must be truth. Too much truth for them. Assholes.
SHARE THIS VIDEO ❗️

JOIN 👇
🎩  WhiteHqts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
21 March, 01:03
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
The CDC changed the definition of a "vaccine" just prior to the release of the jabs.

I downloaded the meme that an anon made of the original definition and the new defintion, but I can't find it. If I do, I will post it here in the replies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
21 March, 01:43 (E)
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Here you go... I made this back in the day 🙏
(P.S. this is actually a true story)

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
No virus ever has been isolated not just C-19.

https://www.drrobertyoung....
01:57 PM - Mar 21, 2024
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
Only people mentioned by falconeddyx in this post can reply
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
21 March, 03:50 (E)
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Yep... here is another one I did a few years back 👍

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
21 March, 03:55
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
Another great mem and yes studies world wide showed nothing on the record. There was a court case in Canada they actually allowed to go forward and chief health minister confirmed this.