Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
They just outright deleted this video as soon as I posted it on Instagram. Must be truth. Too much truth for them. Assholes.
SHARE THIS VIDEO ❗️

JOIN πŸ‘‡
🎩  WhiteHqts
09:28 AM - Mar 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
21 March, 03:51
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
the chain of command for initiating criminal investigation/charges/justice does not begin
with Doctors, which means true authority will
allow good doctors to be in full harms way
with no backing-- 😑only in America

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 March, 02:43
ANYTHING connected to infowars is banned over the entire internet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
21 March, 01:03
The CDC changed the definition of a "vaccine" just prior to the release of the jabs.

I downloaded the meme that an anon made of the original definition and the new defintion, but I can't find it. If I do, I will post it here in the replies.

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
21 March, 01:43 (E)
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Here you go... I made this back in the day πŸ™
(P.S. this is actually a true story)

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
21 March, 04:00
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I was the one who posted that back in early 2021... I'm trying to find it

I used the WAY BACK MACHINE online to grab a screen shot of the OLD definition of the virus vs. the CDC' s altered definition

LOL I need more computer RAM... when I try to scroll back to 2021 it slows down so bad it's like finding a needle in a hay stack...

Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 March, 11:25
If the judicial/justice system doesn't take care of business then we the people must. Guaranteed if it starts anywhere it will spread like wildfire.

21 March, 11:29
In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
21 March, 11:19
Old but very good and true!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 March, 11:11
Could you send a link to this video please. I want to send it out to folks.
TY.

21 March, 11:17
I don't have a link........I downloaded itπŸ˜‰

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 March, 02:44
cat share anything infowars related. you will need to download and upload to rumble or elsewhere.