Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
21 March, 09:28
They just outright deleted this video as soon as I posted it on Instagram. Must be truth. Too much truth for them. Assholes.
SHARE THIS VIDEO ❗️

JOIN 👇
🎩  WhiteHqts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
21 March, 01:03
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
The CDC changed the definition of a "vaccine" just prior to the release of the jabs.

I downloaded the meme that an anon made of the original definition and the new defintion, but I can't find it. If I do, I will post it here in the replies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
Here you go... I made this back in the day 🙏
(P.S. this is actually a true story)
01:43 PM - Mar 21, 2024 (E)
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AnonAlicious in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
21 March, 03:37
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
How much would you all pay to stand next to your smart friend when he or she said all that to the doctor? hehehehehe this is priceless.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
21 March, 01:57
No virus ever has been isolated not just C-19.

https://www.drrobertyoung....

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
21 March, 03:50 (E)
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Yep... here is another one I did a few years back 👍

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 March, 01:45
Thanks, Fight 😎