UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
21 March, 12:48 (E)
Pretty sure this is not what the founders intended nor the Constitution says. Boomerangs are a bitch

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
21 March, 12:56
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Who the hell gave squatters rights, Iā€™m sorry they should have no rights and take responsibility for their actions and get a job that benefits humanity not makes someone suffer for their actions! My mother had a squatter, he literally brought in his motorcycle into her living room and worked on it as if it was a garage, oil on the carpet, wrecked things, she had a heck of a time evicting him. When he finally left she had a lot of repairs to do šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜ šŸ˜ 

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
If anyone shows up at my house, thinking they are gonna take my shit over, I am gonna consider them enemy combatants and do what I gotta do depending on how fkn stupid they wanna be.
01:09 PM - Mar 21, 2024
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it