Mark Knight @ItsAbacus2009
11:46 AM - Mar 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by ItsAbacus2009 in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
21 March, 01:39
In response Mark Knight to his Publication
They manipulate the weather so the wind is going to blow chemtrail particles into states that band the spraying 🤬These F$&ers are not going to stop🤬I read somewhere that is the UN that’s doing the spraying with the help of the rest of the world governments🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 March, 01:27
Particulates still exist but SUPER smart move.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
21 March, 12:39
How do they get away with this dousing our air with chemicals (it makes me furious) and how do they keep these chemicals from compromising organic crops and farms? It can blow everywhere once it’s released! It boggles my mind that they think (or maybe they just don’t care) that there is any control once the chemicals are dispersed. Just like the disease induced ‘bugs’ that they experimentally release from time to time. They eventually find their way across the country….maybe that’s the plan. It’s purely Machiavellian, imho!