Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
These are just a few. BEFORE/AFTER images are ENDLESS 😹

Rubber masks, body-doubles, CGI, clones...
Difficult to know
WHICH ACTOR is playing for WHICH TEAM
in this Spy v Spy Celestial-Chess-Game Q-Movie World‼️🤯🎥🍿
10:22 AM - Mar 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Gail Ross @gailofgaia
23 March, 09:45
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
As much as many are impatient, I am becoming ever more amazed at how well orchestrated this take down has been! They are doing one hell of a great job!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 March, 09:52
In response Gail Ross to her Publication
😻 God bless you, Gail.
THAT is EXACTLY how I feel!!!!!

Bravo QTeam!!! Standing O!!!

We are so lucky we can SEE
how AMAZING they are!! 🙏🇺🇸🪖❤️🕊️

#plantosavetheworld

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
22 March, 04:57
Remember that time
Pamela Anderson
allegedly visited
Julian Assange in Prison?
In viewing many images…
PA has a barbwire tattoo
on left arm with
Kid Rock but not in others.
Funny how publications put a
spin on the topic.

What a weird matrix.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
22 March, 04:24
yeah - who's doing who???

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
22 March, 03:30
TRUMP WASNT BULLSHITTING WHEN HE SAID CENTRAL CASTING

22 March, 03:41
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
😹❤️💯 George

🦅🇺🇸 President & CiC Trump
“President Xi, CENTRAL CASTING.
There’s nobody in HOLLYWOOD like this guy.”

😹🎥 Hollywood a Ghost Town
DC, Vatican, City of London, UK palaces,
China palaces & estates, Ghost Towns
Biden Admin NOT in DC
Tyler Perry White House movie set, GA
Most World Leaders have doubles, clones or are CGI……

Continuity of Government
— You guts are BRILLIANT!! 👏👏🙌🙌🇺🇸

#ThePlanToSaveTheWorld
#TyQTeamandQPlus

Cheryl Garrett @DoctorCheryl
22 March, 12:55
You'd think they'd have done a better job with the Catherine, PoW mask. That's just ludicrous looking.
Because I deal with British history, I've heard they put her and the children in witness protection around end of last year when a blacked out ambulance left Sandringham... Who knows? There's a rumor going around that William made a deal to keep his family safe because of his mother's legacy. I guess we'll find out soon what it true and what is a diversion.
Thanks for your hard work!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
22 March, 03:31
In response Cheryl Garrett to her Publication
THEY'RE ALL MADE TO LOOK STUPID....PART OF THE PLAN

21 March, 03:53
Stopping by to contribute to another one of
your juicy good drops Kat.
Who plays Who?😆

22 March, 12:03
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
😹 Good one, URBAN!
Gives you an idea of how "sweaty" you can get
under a rubber mask 🥵😂

👇 Turning actor Bradley Cooper
into Leonard Bernstein with makeup, etc.

@ LauraAboliChannel

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
21 March, 10:50
Those playing the part of the evil monsters are evil indeed. Matthew 24th chapter:
"Jesus said: “Watch out that no one deceives you. Many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains. You will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. Then many will turn away from the faith, betray and hate one other, and many false prophets will deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of MOST will grow cold. Those who stand firm to the end will be saved. This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
21 March, 10:25
Kid Rock doesn't look like himself either.

21 March, 10:31
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Exactly! 😹 Who is who anymore?!? 🤷‍♀️🎭

21 March, 03:46
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Just caught a video where
Kid Rock was at Bohemian Grove.😬