Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
21 March, 06:32
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
So sad. Number 10 and 18 are just children

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
21 March, 05:11
Wickedness in high places

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
21 March, 04:49
Jordan thinks this is disinformation being planted into the "truth seeking" movement as part of a poison the well technique.

https://t.me/jordansather/...

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
21 March, 04:39

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
21 March, 10:50
Were Diana's children faked?? I saw William executed but not Harry. This story will be interesting.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
21 March, 04:07
In response Leslie Speers to her Publication
Another list... I think this one is missing duchess of Cornwall, so I am glad to see her listed on yours!

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
21 March, 10:16
We can only hope! 🙏
All of U can Burn in Eternal Hell 🔥

debbie french @animalsgalore
21 March, 04:52
I did not see Prince Louie on the list, was he spared????

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
21 March, 11:10
In response debbie french to her Publication
Think rationally about that question. We DO NOT EXECUTE CHILDREN. IF WE DO. I'm out, I can't live in a world that executes children because of who they were born to.