Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
20 March, 02:32
I hate to pat myself on the back, but this rant came out pretty good.
Please check it out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 March, 05:54
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Nicely done Carolyn!
I pray each and every colluder is exposed and held accountable. These psychopaths have knowingly traumatized the world all in an effort to take our rights away from us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
21 March, 07:51
Bravo to you, Carolyn! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Well said!

Still wondering about the Alex Jones fall-out by the non-victimized parents in court.๐Ÿค”
I mean, was that all JUST for show?
Were they just PLAYING out the hoax further to make it seem REAL to the masses all over again?

Didn't follow closely but didn't A.Jones speak truth by calling SH a hoax? I wonder if he actually had to pay any of that 1.5 Billion settlement? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Just so insane and CRAZY how the government manipulates to fool its own people!๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ 

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
21 March, 09:29
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
Thank you!
AJ:
I listened to him for abt 10 years.
โ€ขI've seen him do Jesuit hand signs behind the microphone
โ€ขreluctant to call out the pope
โ€ขhe said on air he's a Jew. His exwife Kelly is a Jew.
โ€ขacts crazy to duscredit truthers and foment "crazy conspiracy theorists" perception
โ€ขadmits he has family members that are FBI/CIA
โ€ขadmits his ancestors were freemasons
โ€ขis still alive, still on air
โ€ข etc

He's cointelpro.
No doubt about it.

Satanists knew God's prophecy that revelation would come to God's people, so they jumped ahead of the game to control the revealing

AJ's court case was to further the SH narrative like you said, and to show us what happens to truthers when you expose their narrative, thus discouraging anyone from further doing so. They want the unawakened to stay asleep, and us to feel repressed.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 March, 08:45
You are most welcome.