Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
20 March, 02:32
I hate to pat myself on the back, but this rant came out pretty good.
Please check it out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
Nicely done Carolyn!
I pray each and every colluder is exposed and held accountable. These psychopaths have knowingly traumatized the world all in an effort to take our rights away from us.
05:54 PM - Mar 20, 2024
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
20 March, 06:25
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
thank you so much!
i agree🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 March, 08:45
You are most welcome.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
21 March, 07:51
Bravo to you, Carolyn! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Well said!

Still wondering about the Alex Jones fall-out by the non-victimized parents in court.🤔
I mean, was that all JUST for show?
Were they just PLAYING out the hoax further to make it seem REAL to the masses all over again?

Didn't follow closely but didn't A.Jones speak truth by calling SH a hoax? I wonder if he actually had to pay any of that 1.5 Billion settlement? 😳

Just so insane and CRAZY how the government manipulates to fool its own people!😱😠