Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 March, 05:16
How am I supposed to believe good folks stepped up when they are still poisiong the living shit out of the fako food supplies via the FDA and other devils. FK is that, and let these idiot fkn demons fly skies with chemtrails. FK is that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
20 March, 05:19
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Either it is, or either it ain't but exactly WTF is it all about? Our skies are pure chemtrails anymore. Millions of invaders moving in spending their free money most are cartel. Fuct.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 March, 05:22
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Yeah and WHO knows if they actually hit the fkn dumbs which are real AF and acquired the gold, IE our inheritance to BURN the trestle board. AND where the fk is it if we acquired it. WHY does the UN still exist. Etc. SO many questions. I ain't one to trust no plan, I mean cause some meme says too, fk that.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
There never was a PLAN. Its all to keep ppl pacified and waiting for some entity to save them while they continue their evil deeds. White hat black hat its all BS. These fookers are all on the same team. Lucifer is laughing his ass off at the stupidity of the human race.
06:21 PM - Mar 20, 2024
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rifleman in this post can reply
20 March, 06:35
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
I don't think so. My lil twenty year old self took down auditory info and simultaneously realized ONLY one logical plan. HOWEVER WRAP up is NOW< and if not well wtf do fks draw back for. ALSO realizing real mil ain't gonna give us a power point yet DAMN sure not hear to lose. I mean now is now is now ad forever. NOW is now.