Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
I spent 4 yrs going to college to become an RN. Learned how to treat diseases mostly by administering meds. We had 1 semester of nutrition, that's it. We were not taught about alternative ways of healing at all & neither are the docs. 15-20 yrs into my 35 year career I started getting interested in natural or alternative methods of healing or treating myself. One job I had was treating ppl with EDTA chelation to remove heavy metals from the body. That kicked started a lot for me. Then I had a job for 12 yrs doing chronologies for toxic tort cases against big pharma for failure to warn about the bad side effects of a LOT of drugs. That experience made me quit my clinical work as an RN. Then after 2020, I had to unlearn most of what I was taught as an RN in the past 4 yrs. It wasn't always easy to accept the lies, but I am better for it now. I learned a TON from here & listening to videos. This is a great platform where we won't get banned for speaking the truth. Thank you Koba!
05:44 PM - Mar 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 March, 07:52
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
God Bless you, Mare! Many of my family members are nurses, and very few of them have seen the light.

I've been studying and researching healing, nutrition, herbs, alternative therapies and energy healing for nearly 24 years.

I dropped out of mainstream medicine and haven't seen a doctor in 24 years, took charge of my own health and learned how to heal myself with what God gave us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 March, 11:11 (E)
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
You r a true inspiration for us all Auntie & a great resource & friend to have! I’m almost embarrassed that the nursing industry hasn’t changed much in 35 years as well as the medical industrial complex. It’s taken me a lot longer to see the light

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
20 March, 07:48
You said it! We have had to unlearn everything, in health matters but also everything else. What a journey! I feel blessed to be in the company of so many wonderful people here the past few years. ❤️

20 March, 11:15
In response New Years Day to her Publication
It has been quite a journey to unlearn so much that we have been lied to about. Imagine those still who haven’t caught up to us yet.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 March, 07:36
Mare, what do you recommend for loss of taste and smell? My husband was sick 12/29/23-1/5/24 and still has not regained his tast or smell. Any recommendations? Thanks ❣️

Pink Totter @Totter
20 March, 09:05
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
The loss of taste and smell can be due to a lack of zinc, also helps your immune system!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 March, 07:10
Great post Mare! I went to nursing school in the late 60's early 70's and fortunately we still had cause based practices. We learned many comfort measures and to use these first before administering pain meds. Nutrition teaching was part of our care plans. Also getting patients to solariums on every floor for fresh air and sunshine. 😇

20 March, 11:18
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
You were very fortunate to get that. Have learned so much from so many here in 3 years.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 March, 07:04
God bless you Mare! It sounds like God has given you a strong gift of discernment and the will to follow your calling.

20 March, 11:20
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Ty RR & God bless you as well! We all have been given the gift of discernment, the reason why we’re here💕🫶

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
20 March, 05:58
Growing up, my father was a chiropractor and did not believe in vaccinations and we only went to the doctor when necessary. Yes, I have never been vaccinated with childhood crap, thanks dad.

20 March, 06:08
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
You're one of the very few lucky ones

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
20 March, 07:19
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
Hi Cyndi, I feel exactly the same because my father was a Chiropractor too (in Calif mostly), so we children (and animals) never got vaxxed etc either.
My Dad's not around anymore😢 but my brother is and he's also a Chiropractor in England.