Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 March, 05:44
I spent 4 yrs going to college to become an RN. Learned how to treat diseases mostly by administering meds. We had 1 semester of nutrition, that's it. We were not taught about alternative ways of healing at all & neither are the docs. 15-20 yrs into my 35 year career I started getting interested in natural or alternative methods of healing or treating myself. One job I had was treating ppl with EDTA chelation to remove heavy metals from the body. That kicked started a lot for me. Then I had a job for 12 yrs doing chronologies for toxic tort cases against big pharma for failure to warn about the bad side effects of a LOT of drugs. That experience made me quit my clinical work as an RN. Then after 2020, I had to unlearn most of what I was taught as an RN in the past 4 yrs. It wasn't always easy to accept the lies, but I am better for it now. I learned a TON from here & listening to videos. This is a great platform where we won't get banned for speaking the truth. Thank you Koba!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
God Bless you, Mare! Many of my family members are nurses, and very few of them have seen the light.

I've been studying and researching healing, nutrition, herbs, alternative therapies and energy healing for nearly 24 years.

I dropped out of mainstream medicine and haven't seen a doctor in 24 years, took charge of my own health and learned how to heal myself with what God gave us.
07:52 PM - Mar 20, 2024
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 March, 11:11 (E)
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
You r a true inspiration for us all Auntie & a great resource & friend to have! I’m almost embarrassed that the nursing industry hasn’t changed much in 35 years as well as the medical industrial complex. It’s taken me a lot longer to see the light

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 March, 11:41 (E)
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
We all get there in our own time! 😘
I've been peeling all the layers of my onion away, one layer at a time, for a very long time. Maybe my onion had a lot more layers to it than most! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
It's a never ending process. But they say, it's not about the destination, it's about the journey.
I've learned so much along the way. It amazes me when I look back on my life thus far.
Gosh, it's a wonder that I'm still here! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Hallelujah and Praise the Lord! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™