Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
20 March, 03:55
Reality!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
20 March, 04:12
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
They are arming them. Been pointing to this for years

https://www.forbes.com/sit...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
20 March, 04:36
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
And ppl are believing they are here to vote because the illegals care so much about our elections 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Ppl better get a grip, a real shitstorm is a comin. This mentality of that would never happen in America is gonna get alot of ppl killed. All i know is i am armed to teeth and waiting.

Water Mark @Watermark
If the commies get another 4 year administration, most of these cartel transplants will be in uniform, armed, and backed by traitor courts and legislature.
04:45 PM - Mar 20, 2024
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
20 March, 08:01
In response Water Mark to his Publication
worst part is the constant darkness of true info
from those we support..when it comes to being
prepared and being a team, what are we to do

Water Mark @Watermark
21 March, 10:51
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Yes. The lack of benevolent overt communication and civil organization is very concerning. What communications are observable are concentrated through one organization. And this one organization has a symbolically questionable past.

Whenever power is concentrated, it is typically used against the people.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
20 March, 07:39
If they get another administration, we are screwed on day 1.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
20 March, 04:51
I think we are in more trouble than anyone can imagine. Stock up, arm up and keep your head on a swivel. 👊👊