Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
20 March, 03:55
Reality!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
20 March, 04:12
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
They are arming them. Been pointing to this for years

https://www.forbes.com/sit...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
20 March, 04:36
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
And ppl are believing they are here to vote because the illegals care so much about our elections 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Ppl better get a grip, a real shitstorm is a comin. This mentality of that would never happen in America is gonna get alot of ppl killed. All i know is i am armed to teeth and waiting.

Water Mark @Watermark
20 March, 04:45
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
If the commies get another 4 year administration, most of these cartel transplants will be in uniform, armed, and backed by traitor courts and legislature.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
I think we are in more trouble than anyone can imagine. Stock up, arm up and keep your head on a swivel. 👊👊
04:51 PM - Mar 20, 2024
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rifleman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jones 5.56 FMJ, click on at the bottom under it