Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
20 March, 06:36 (E)
Q delta 3159...

(The Rachel Chandler connection made below is just for those who don't know...)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
20 March, 11:31
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Those images arent from epstien island... they are from a club... thoseimages are very deceptive... I cried and cried and could not sleep.. I was huanted by those images...

Its a club... a night club... not kids sat on pots having their bowles flushed...

But a club.. stools.. a night club...

However, a night club connected to it all so its not 'just a club'... but even so those images are not EI..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 March, 01:03
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Why do you dispute this picture..? In the green circle are adults sitting butt naked on buckets, this is not a club... Q does not post images of clubs...

20 March, 02:11 (E)
Because Ive seen the images of the hotel and so I have been able to discern...

Why do you dispute my word is more the question to ask?
You would require evidence before calling me a lyer, in law would you not?

Good.. then we can presume i am not lying and I have seen the evidence after myself percieving it, as explained, the way you see it.

Its NOT EPstien Island UNLESS they made a remodel of the club on the island... possible... they do like to twin things.

Somewhere I have the images but I have over 100,000 screenshots and am not about to go looking for them... if I come across them I will let you know.. there is a very very good thread on it which I had and was posted here relivatively recently.. an outstanding substak...

Im not disputing the trafficking or the perversity, beleive me I know more than you could ever know... I am simply stating that the images are of a club and not of the island.

You're not convincing me, I still don't know where this is, yet Q reposted the message and didn't deny it was Epstein's Island... So is it..? Isn't it..? We'll see in the future...
03:12 PM - Mar 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply
22 March, 08:44
TO clarify.. I am not perfdrming for you so I have absolutely no intention of 'convincing you'..

There is something called TELLING THE TRUTH... Its what I did..

I dont know anything about 'convincing'.. I am not in that line of work.. I deal in FACTS... and the FACT is that image is from a NIGHT CLUB HOTEL.. used for trafficking not a dungeon that only appears that way because of the inversion of the lights and its been throughouly unpacked in an outstanding thread which I cant find... but you sound righousous enough to look for yourself...

You are mistaking me for for some other function if you percieve me to be CONVINCING YOU...

Its either a fact or not.. and I know and others who also saw the thread KNOW it is a FACT...

THats all i have to say on the matter.. busy lady.. things to do.. toot toot.