Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
20 March, 06:36 (E)
Q delta 3159...

(The Rachel Chandler connection made below is just for those who don't know...)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
20 March, 11:31
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Those images arent from epstien island... they are from a club... thoseimages are very deceptive... I cried and cried and could not sleep.. I was huanted by those images...

Its a club... a night club... not kids sat on pots having their bowles flushed...

But a club.. stools.. a night club...

However, a night club connected to it all so its not 'just a club'... but even so those images are not EI..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Why do you dispute this picture..? In the green circle are adults sitting butt naked on buckets, this is not a club... Q does not post images of clubs...
01:03 PM - Mar 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply
20 March, 02:11 (E)
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Because Ive seen the images of the hotel and so I have been able to discern...

Why do you dispute my word is more the question to ask?
You would require evidence before calling me a lyer, in law would you not?

Good.. then we can presume i am not lying and I have seen the evidence after myself percieving it, as explained, the way you see it.

Its NOT EPstien Island UNLESS they made a remodel of the club on the island... possible... they do like to twin things.

Somewhere I have the images but I have over 100,000 screenshots and am not about to go looking for them... if I come across them I will let you know.. there is a very very good thread on it which I had and was posted here relivatively recently.. an outstanding substak...

Im not disputing the trafficking or the perversity, beleive me I know more than you could ever know... I am simply stating that the images are of a club and not of the island.

20 March, 02:21
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Something about an artist... the artist painted the club/the wallpaper... and the walls were his art that he added to over years... but the stools are round velvet or leather type..

This club is a runby traffickers... and lots of the young elite types.. socialite club... still the same disgusting filthy swapm... But not children sat having their bwels emptitied in some dungeon as it appears...

It was a paradym shift for me...

Sorry I cant rememeber more.. I can see the images.. but I can remember the key words to search my links.. I have tried but nothing.. sometimes, rarely I mis saving a key link.. this is one time...

20 March, 03:12
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
You're not convincing me, I still don't know where this is, yet Q reposted the message and didn't deny it was Epstein's Island... So is it..? Isn't it..? We'll see in the future...