Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
17 March, 04:46
Navy decode

=

Rising Of The Phoenix🔥🦅/ Boots On The Ground🥾/ Im Breakin Curse Of Baphomet / God Needs To Remind Me Im Human / Daughter Of The Most High / God Of Heaven / Be Needing To Find A Holy Man / All Over / See Thirteenth Apostle⚓/ The Nature Of God Is A Circle ⊙/ Code System / April First / Successful🏆/ Breaking News🚨/ Final Warning⚠️/ The Mandela Effect / We Will Talk / The Bird Is Free🐦/ Ferris Wheel🎡/ I Want You / Crack The Cipher / Enter Sandman / Get Over Here‼/ The Undoing Of Infinite Sin🔥♾/ Winds Of Change🌬/ Exhausting😵/ Blue Green Team💙💚/ Final Fantasy / Holy Sophia / Clairvoyance / Arrest Time / A Telepathic Understand👁/ Aquarius Arisen♒/ Full Steam Ahead🚢/ Divine Spark✨/ I Need You Baby🥺/ The Lords Code / Telepathic Communication👉👈/ The God Code In DNA🧬/ God Is The Qode🦌/ OK I Got You 🤗😘/ Script Flip / King Nothing🦌
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
128-821
768-867
876-678
TS 14:01 - 2:01

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
“The Bird Is FREE” 💙

A eastern bluebird appeared at my kitchen window this morning…and has been relentlessly flying into my window and staring me down. I had put up window clings to make sure he wasn’t trying to attack his reflection—he persisted. My dogs were not pleased with my new suitor 🤣.. Hours went by…he was still there…flying into my window. I logged in and saw “The Bird Is Free” in @Lauren_M_Bradley ’s decode. No coincidences.

Don’t ignore the signs that He sends 🙏🏼

“Eastern Bluebird”
=
Black Betty / Times Are Strange / Time Loop Defeated / Year of the Rabbit / I Told You So / Blood Of My Blood / Check The Numbers / Bring Back The Boss / I Am Guiding You / Poetic Justice / The Lords Eyes / It’s Time To Go Home / It Is Almost Time / Squirrel Inn / Dragon Society / Gemini Contagion ♊️ / I’ve Sent You / Who’s Spying 🕵️‍♀️ / Conversation / Holy Son Of God
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
06:55 PM - Mar 19, 2024
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LilCajunDeer in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
19 March, 07:10
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
They are tiny & Beautiful- - I have them for 2 weeks or so in the early Spring...I put up bird houses but other birds move in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 March, 06:56
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
💙