Mike Anon @Mike314
Brainwashed zombies filled with soy, fluoride, aspertame and high fructose corn syrup...
02:23 PM - Mar 19, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
19 March, 03:02
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I do use soya milk, I prefer it to animal milk.

I don't consume fluoride, not even in toothpaste.

I don't consume any artificial sweeteners and rarely consume sugar. I only eat biscuits which are low in sugar but I don't eat many of those.

Corn syrup isn't a thing in the UK.

I do drink unaldulterated fruit juice not made from concentrates. Only a glass a day.

I am sorry to say the implication that many people just blindly following along or are apathetic may be true for some, but the numbers are unknown.

Those who 'couldn't care less' may be deeply brainwashed, or had traumatic experiences, maybe it's unfair to label people that way.

My personal beef is the use of 'soy' as a form of derogation, which is also unfair.

Q said if one falls, pick them up. If they ask a question, answer it. A lot of the time you won't be bellieved but you have to keep trying. The brainwashing goes deep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
19 March, 02:52
THANK YOU for saying this.
i feel like shit these past two days because my husband is not on the same page as me.
he talks the talk but don't walk the walk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
19 March, 02:56
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
You're welcome, it's so true.

Most people refuse to look at cold, hard evidence...too consumed with their day-to-day routine and don't want to have their rose colored glasses smashed.

Barry McCockinner @arjayem
19 March, 02:44
Have approximately 20 or so friends and relatives I have spoken openly to about what's really going on. NOT ONE wants to know. They are that afraid of change is my conclusion.
Sad.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 March, 02:51
In response Barry McCockinner to his Publication
And THIS is exactly why the "SCARE EVENT IS NECESSARY"!!! The "shaking" that is coming will give them ONE LAST CHANCE TO WTFU!!! It has to scare them enough to the point where they are willing to listen to the TRUTH! Coming to a theater near you soon! WWG1WGA

arba happihr @arba
19 March, 03:01
In response Barry McCockinner to his Publication
Same for me too.
Families not caring enough to listen, or be concerned for their own welfare.
Same family we grew up with.
Something must be wrong with us. 😂😂😂
I'm thinking, enjoy the peace.
Remember when Trump was in office,
All of the screaming meme's and negative energy.
We don't have that to listen to 😂
Always a positive to be found😊