reggie holiday @ReggieHoliday
18 March, 10:41
Good evening everyone. I've reached out to you all once before and I find myself needing help and advice once again....but this time, it's very personal.
My 22 year old son was just diagnosed with chronic Lyme disease (bit by a tick in 2017 that our doctor removed with an electric probe - the tick's head was completely buried in him). He didn't have the bullseye rash so we (as well as our GP) didn't think anything of it. Fast forward 7 years, and he is dissintegrating into nothing now. He has multiple serious health issues that have been mis-diagnosed over and over and I am desperate to find help, any help. I know this is a reach, but does anyone have any personal experience with lyme or know of a "reputable" lyme literate doctor? Everything I read says to start with doxycycline for 28 days or longer but I don't know if his body can handle that. We just have no idea where to start.
Sincerely, thank you. 💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
Reggie, I was diagnosed with Chronic Lyme in 2016. Avid hiker and shed hunter, I was bit a few times. Prayer led me to stevia, the leaf not the processed plant. I use Ivermectin once a week and have remained symptom free for two years. I hope this helps. Blessings to you and your son.
04:27 AM - Mar 19, 2024
In response reggie holiday to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
reggie holiday @ReggieHoliday
19 March, 04:54
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Michele, thank you for your sharing with me. I recently read about stevia for lymes disease in a different article. Also, many other's here recommend ivermectin so that is good! I definitely have my research cut out for me...but at least now I won't feel like I'm spinning my wheels. I am so happy to hear you are symtom free as this gives me hope for my son. God bless you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 March, 04:58
In response reggie holiday to her Publication
Absolutely, I'm so sorry honey. I was crippled by that disease, bedridden for three months. Couldn't walk without excruciating pain-hospitalized with vertigo, had a lymph node the size of a grapefruit..horrible fevers, and I diagnosed myself-of course. One day I prayed and told God I simply couldn't deal with the pain. That very day I walked out into my garden and picked a leaf of Stevia and had results within days. I pray you find your answers.

19 March, 04:27
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication