Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 March, 12:40
IF ya don't eat real fat ya brain will fooking shrink and these fkn demons KNOW that. DOES that sound like a good game plan? Alzheimer my ass. Wanna go into massive levels of that info. JS> This is not hard. TO figure out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Maples @Smokeymtnwoman
Use coconut oil daily to keep the brain moisturized.. Yes. Moist..drying out is what dementia is caused from. Yes. Fats are good . but the coconut oil is really better for treating the dementia...
01:07 AM - Mar 19, 2024
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Smokeymtnwoman in this post can reply
19 March, 01:15
In response Renee Maples to her Publication
And epsom salt soaks for non diabetics and not pregnant ladies, even the mil uses it as a heavy metal detox, but also that particular part not with oils as that blocks the absorption process which is probably why they started mass producing the other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 March, 01:12
I even use now like whatever natural scent of extract and you can do mixes coupled with "well water as you can get" and it is the best. Currently on lemon grass and strawberry mixture.

19 March, 01:10
Yes, what I use for my lotion. AND for belly fat, etc. melts it. Black seed oil cures every thing also but death, been using that for quite a while. OLD saying curse everything but death. Can't remember the last time I was ill. ANOTHER study, no oil that is natural contradicts the other etc. "God made all the seed bearing plants and they were good and for the healing of the nations" that script caught my eyes as a child. HOW true it is.