Yester Vue @realyestervue
18 March, 12:10
People, please read this. This is heart wrenching. The truth and reality of what was executed on the entire human race was a travesty we still cannot see the end of or have any idea of the death toll over.

If you were not vaccinated, do not in any way attack or belittle those who are and were. You cannot practice the same hatred and segregation they used to press you to try and get you vaccinated and claim immunity from being a fucking glaring hypocrite.

And if you are vaccinated, I really truly hope and pray something will work out and this nightmare can pass into history with you all alive as well along side us. I hope this death ends and a normal course of life and lifespan can somehow be restored. And tears well in my eyes over the ones who are already gone.

I want this disgusting and shameful chapter of human history to end.

Please, just love one another. Stop the hate. Unite, for all our sake.

https://x.com/Redwavecrash...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
All I know for sure is I get nothing but stares or
glares from every person that is for or against
the evil needles when I gently reveal my disgust
for that big lie...we have not moved forward
10:37 PM - Mar 18, 2024
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Silverado7Oro in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Hunter, click on at the bottom under it