Yester Vue @realyestervue
People, please read this. This is heart wrenching. The truth and reality of what was executed on the entire human race was a travesty we still cannot see the end of or have any idea of the death toll over.

If you were not vaccinated, do not in any way attack or belittle those who are and were. You cannot practice the same hatred and segregation they used to press you to try and get you vaccinated and claim immunity from being a fucking glaring hypocrite.

And if you are vaccinated, I really truly hope and pray something will work out and this nightmare can pass into history with you all alive as well along side us. I hope this death ends and a normal course of life and lifespan can somehow be restored. And tears well in my eyes over the ones who are already gone.

I want this disgusting and shameful chapter of human history to end.

Please, just love one another. Stop the hate. Unite, for all our sake.

https://x.com/Redwavecrash...
12:10 PM - Mar 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
18 March, 10:37
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
All I know for sure is I get nothing but stares or
glares from every person that is for or against
the evil needles when I gently reveal my disgust
for that big lie...we have not moved forward

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
18 March, 03:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathryn Killin @Naturegal
18 March, 01:20
Amen well said.

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
18 March, 12:16
Heard Another friend is riddled with cancer. It’s horrible! The worst is knowing precious family members took the things and I’m praying for help. They won’t listen to me. All I can do is love them and be kind every day.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
18 March, 12:40
In response Faye Muth to her Publication
People were divorced, children turned their backs on their parents and got vaccinated and died, lifelong friends ended those friendships and then one of them were vaccinated and died...this is such bullshit and all over the fucking vaccines. I hate those responsible and pray and hope for them to be brought to justice and executed for this.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 March, 03:21
In response Faye Muth to her Publication
Any chance they would be open to alternative treatments like fenbendazole?

Sadly, I have family that won’t consider alternative cancer treatments because they are “dangerous.” Yet they don’t hesitate to let the oncologist aggressively treat them with chemotherapy and radiation as if it not “dangerous.”