Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply
Kira Kju @kju17
18 March, 01:13
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
If our body is just energy, it should be able to handle other energies and be able to defend itself against them...
Buddha said that it is not what comes into us that is bad, but what comes out of us...
It's hard to say what is more harmful - a mobile phone on the ear or airpods...
what about AirPods Max? Better or worse?
and, are AirPods or AirPods Pro better?
with all due respect and without sarcasm...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
18 March, 01:00
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Do hearing aids do this as well?🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
18 March, 01:11
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
The blue tooth ones would have to, to some extent.

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
18 March, 01:33
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
You got me wondering as I wear a hearing aid but avoid any extra tech gadgets like a plague. I was constantly suggested to get a cochlear implant but I refused a surgery, let alone sticking a metal plate in my head. I’m not a “magnet” (the implant have magnetic elements in order ti get the hearing aid pod attached to the side of your head, again no thanks).