LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
18 March, 08:18
AFRICA THEN

AFRICA NOW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
And why is this? Could it be maybe because the colonialism by the Western Elite who have been robbing the whole continent blind, enabeling dictators and oppressive regimes to keep the people poor? Should we - maybe - start to act like you preach and spread some love for our brothers and sister souls in that beautiful continent and help them to stand with their own feet? Just an idea, but what do I know...
10:38 AM - Mar 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by Nektaria in this post can reply
LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
18 March, 03:21
In response Nina Nektaria to her Publication
BLAME THE WHITE PEOPLE AGAIN???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
18 March, 03:27
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
This is so sad. It's just evil!

Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
18 March, 04:33
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
I blame evil "people", no matter what color. If you take it personaly, that's up to you. I just feel sorry for people who are so full of hate for a fellow human