Only people mentioned by bluestarcommonsense in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 March, 10:48
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
I just want you to know that myself as a child of GOD believes that every human on this planet is redeemable, even you who seems to have a heart of stone. Your hatred for your fellowman repulses me. I feel so sick inside from reading your posts. It's so not of GOD. May I remind you that GOD created all of us. In HIS garden does he value one flower over another? Is a daisy more important than a rose or a rose more valued than a carnation? No. Every flower in the garden was thoughtfully created by GOD for its own beauty. I will add you to my prayer list.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
18 March, 10:38
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
And why is this? Could it be maybe because the colonialism by the Western Elite who have been robbing the whole continent blind, enabeling dictators and oppressive regimes to keep the people poor? Should we - maybe - start to act like you preach and spread some love for our brothers and sister souls in that beautiful continent and help them to stand with their own feet? Just an idea, but what do I know...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
18 March, 03:21
In response Nina Nektaria to her Publication
BLAME THE WHITE PEOPLE AGAIN???