Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
16 March, 11:36
Archillect stopped posting on February 15th.
LOOP started posting past posts today.
I think they have decided that they no longer need new information.
I've been thinking that too for a while.
I think that many things are probably in place.
However, nothing has changed, neither the people on stage nor the information in the media.
Even when the truth comes to the surface, it is still being erased.
The same thing is being repeated over and over again.
In the meantime, many people continue to suffer.
The demons are pulling each other's legs.
I want it to end quickly.

Judgment of the universe.
I think it's a highly recommended opportunity for people who haven't seen LOOP's past posts to check out his posts.
It's up to you to decide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
17 March, 10:51
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Lies on cross symbolic of people hiding behind RELIGION to cast their spells. Organized religion is a lie. God is within you research organized religion, canon law, Catholic laws, rites, rituals. The Bible never, never says Catholic, Presbyterian, canninite church, sacred hearts. Show me where. Cain blood, Antichrist created divisions in church to divide and conquer. Public Ed, pharmaka, banking, social, governments. All connected. Where two or more gather. God doesn’t want us inside, he wants us rejoicing in beauty of earth, nature. Religious wars = cultural wars= race wars = color wars = socio economic wars. Cain blood root of all evil. Greeks, Roma empire, Nazis, fake Jews. Lies on the cross. Kings Edit Bible to get us to secretly join a church cult. Membership, guidelines, rituals, and ground work laid by masons. Research Dewitt Clinton, Masonic, politics, towns he built. 1810’s from NY, in over 20 states, built Masonic hall & church no utilities or transportation

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 March, 11:15
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
I'm not familiar with Christianity.
However, here I am witnessing the beautiful prayers and kind hearts of many believers.
However, I think religion is the most difficult thing to undo brainwashing on.
Those who have misused religion.
Demons have used religion since ancient times.
Japan is also contaminated with religious cults.
Politicians are controlling it.
There is nothing more stupid than religious wars.

I don't criticize any religion except cults.
First of all, I don't know anything other than Shinto and Buddhism.
Japanese religious views seem to have taken root in people's daily lives.
There is no such thing as a founder in Shinto.

Forever Patriot @EyeQtest
100% our spiritual leader is within us. God is spiritual not religious. That is how I’ve come to view this. Locally, churches take your money, allow you to sin as long as you return with more money, then like Washington they all send funds out of state or the country. The great awakening portion of religion that for some, will be harder to swallow than child abuse. My opinion only. God showed me. I prayed he took me back to Cain blood. God does not want us to PAY for his word. Ask in prayer and he answers.
He showed me the “fake Jews” then I found this
revelation 2:9
New International Version
9 I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
And Revelation 3:9
New International Version
9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved
11:42 PM - Mar 17, 2024 (E)
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EyeQtest in this post can reply
17 March, 11:54

17 March, 11:51
I am very happy to have a peaceful conversation about religion here. When I was on Twitter, I was so scared that I refused to talk about religion.

https://anonup.com/thread/...