Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
Please tell me about Christianity.
Jesus is the Son of God.
This means that Jesus' father and Mary are gods.
But Jesus is worshiped as God.
Was there no God before Jesus was born?
The true historical truth is unknown, but in current history, the world has existed since BC.
I find it strange that history began with the Western calendar.
Who is Jesus' father?
What is the Creator?

It is said that the Japanese gods were born from the center of an infinite universe that encompasses all of space and time, with no upper, lower, left, or right.
The object of worship at common shrines is the mirror ``Kagami.''
In Japanese, if you take your ego out of the mirror, you become God.

Kagami - ga=kami.
Mirror - Ego = God.

There is a connection in everything. I just wanted to know the divine connection.My answer is that all humans are children of God.
You look in the mirror and remove your ego.
Then, there is God in the mirror.
01:02 AM - Jan 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
27 January, 10:30 (E)
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
read the old testament...in the bible. explains that.

God does not have a literal wife with whom he fathered children. He is the Creator of all life. Humans were created with the capacity to imitate God’s qualities. That is why the first human that God created, Adam, is called a “son of God.” Similarly, Jesus is called “the Son of God” because he was created with qualities like those of his Father.​—Luke 3:38; John 1:14, 49.

When was Jesus created?
God created Jesus before creating Adam. In fact, God created Jesus and then used him to make everything else, including the angels. That is why the Bible calls Jesus “the firstborn of all creation” by God.​—Colossians 1:15, 16.

Before he was born in Bethlehem, Jesus lived as a spirit creature in heaven. When the time came, God transferred Jesus’ life from heaven to Mary’s womb so that he could be born as a human.​— 1:30-32; John 6:38; 8:23.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
22 March, 12:20
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
“Let us make him in our image”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
06 January, 11:36
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Beautiful! And if you 'mirror' people who upset you instead of letting anger or fear take over your mind, you find God within yourself too. It's the perfect way to always find pure truth or God within yourself.

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
06 January, 11:45
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
yes! I'm very happy that you understand.
All Japanese kanji have meaning.
It's difficult to convey words.
Shinto teaches that if you eliminate the ego, everyone is God.
It means that God is within us.
😆🌸🙏🌸