Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
17 March, 06:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
17 March, 07:50
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I don't think Ashli Babbit was really shot that day. I've studied that event, and it was pretty obviously a false flag-- a pre-planned and rehearsed photo op committed by crisis actors and deep state agents.
John Sullivan was part of that hoax.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
17 March, 07:53
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
I posted a pic of Her with JFK Jnr in disguise recently

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
I remember that! It's funny how the Ashli Babbit incident has all but been forgotten. There were a lot of characters involved in that who need public scrutiny like the guy who gave her fake first aid- he was wearing 2 masks on top of a full beard. He was wearing a 3 piece suit. And the window that she climbed through was in pristine condition while the other windows were all smashed up. The window just pushed through with no effort--and the barricade was already set up- how did they know all those people were coming? And the cops on the scene were obviously not 'real' cops. SO many things to pick apart about that - the fake blood- fake lines- fake cops- fake acting. I've watched that video 20 times and each time I see something else about it.
07:58 PM - Mar 17, 2024
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Earnest T Bass, click on at the bottom under it